Ativan dosing information
Normal Grownup Dosage for Anxiousness:
Preliminary dosage: 2 to 3 mg orally daily, given 2 to 3 times each day
Maintenance dosage: 1 to 2 mg by mouth 2 to 3 times a day
– The daily dose may vary from 1 to 10 mg daily.
– The dosage should be increased gradually when needed to help avoid adverse effects.
– When higher dose is shown, the night dose should be enhanced before the daytime doses.
Common Grownup Dose for Sleep Problems:
2 to 4 mg by mouth carried out once daily at bedtime
Remark: The dosage needs to be boosted slowly when needed to aid stay clear of unfavorable results.
Senior Citizen Dosage for Anxiety:
Senior or run-down patients: 1 to 2 mg by mouth each day in split dosages
Comment: The dosage should be enhanced gradually when needed to help prevent unfavorable impacts.
Pediatric Dosage for Stress And Anxiety:
12 years or older:
– Preliminary dose: 2 to 3 mg orally each day, given 2 to 3 times daily
– Maintenance dose: 1 to 2 mg by mouth 2 to 3 times a day
Typical Pediatric Dose for Sleeplessness:
12 years or older: 2 to 4 mg orally provided at bedtime
– For crippled patients, a preliminary dose of 1 to 2 mg/day in divided dosages is suggested.
– The dosage must be boosted slowly when required to aid prevent adverse results.
What occurs if I miss a dosage?
Take the medication as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is practically time for your following dose. Do not take 2 dosages at one time.
What takes place if I overdose?
Look for emergency situation medical attention or call the Toxin Help line at 1-800-222-1222